We are glad to serve the kids from infancy to the teen years for their oral health. We have all the required facilities and team to care their teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the different stages of childhood.
A child’s teeth begin to erupt during the first six months after birth and start to lose their first set of teeth by the age of six or seven. Eventually these teeth are replaced by secondary permanent teeth.
Negligence in oral and dental care in children will lead to diseases that can cause pain and complications for a lifetime. Dental caries in childhood, which is an infectious disease, is multi times common in children compared to asthma and hay fever.
Pediatric dentistry provides comprehensive oral/dental health care that includes the following:
- Infant oral health check-ups, that include risk assessment for caries in child and mother
- Ascertaining preventive dental care, and nutritional recommendations
- Habit counseling (for example, thumb sucking)
- Early assessment and providing treatment for straightening teeth and correcting bite problems (orthodontics), dental cavity /defect repairing
- Diagnosing the oral conditions connected with diseases viz. congenital heart problem, diabetes, asthma, hay fever and paying special attention for deficit/hyperactivity diformity.
- Managing periodontal diseases and conditions that includes short frenulae, mucoceles and kids periodontal disease.
- Caring dental injuries such as fractured, displaced or knocked out tooth)